Knowledge, Collaboration, Cocreation
BizCocreation method starts with business system analysis to capture the applicable work practices and focuses on facilitating effective team collaboration to set the foundation for innovative continuous improvements in operations and work environment.
Analyze: Dependencies | Situations | Planning
Organize Processes, Knowledge, and Work Practices through Methodical Analysis
- Apply system analysis framework to organize processes, knowledge, and work practices; highlight gaps and opportunities for improvements
- Gather information through interviews, observations via meeting attendance or site-visits, online survey, and key document review etc.
- Recommend a customized training strategy for onboarding and cultivating agile thinkers
Example Deliverable: Interactive Dependencies Plot
A dependencies plot is an interactive visualization toolused to construct a holistic representation of system or program elements. It gives decision makers a top-to-bottom visual understanding of the processes while also helping members of an organization understand how their work contributes to organizational success and accomplishing project goals. As a result, both the decision-making and contribution framework are made synergistic.
Example Deliverable: Interactive Situations Plot
The situations plot further empowers leadership by providing high-level insights into the work practices under various situations and can be used to discuss implications of multiple “what if” scenarios. As any project is limited by time, resourcing, and cost constraints, it is crucial for management to have clear and actionable information when considering options. Having a structured framework to examine the decision-making process also expands workflow optics to avoid blind spots when introducing changes. The decision analysis aims to enable more effective knowledge generation and sharing by articulating how decisions are made, highlighting common work practices in different situations, and showing relations to each other across the organization.
Reprocess & Engage: Facilitation | Project Portal
Facilitate Collaboration and Project Management ; Utilize Cloud-Based Portal to Streamline Communication
- Prepare agenda and report preliminary analysis results to meeting or workshop participants; translate decisions to visual management tools
- Facilitate discussions of common goals, project planning, issues, changes, monitoring metrics and data collection etc.
- Set up and provide orientation for project portal; customize, implement, and update project portal based on initial objectives and evolving situations
Read our posts and contact us for a conversation: email@example.com.
Please Contact Us to Discuss Your Business Needs and Request a Demo
The true mark of tool’s usefulness is the degree to which it empowers the user to do their job more effectively and efficiently. This is especially true when dealing with project management and oversight. Having a clear picture of the dependencies, resources, and responsibilities involved minimize gaps and ensure tasks are completed within constraints.